Saturday, September 19, 2009


I've been tagged...

Kathy's Place has tagged me with this survey - so here goes...

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?

I have been using PSP for about 5+ years. Have not tried Photo Shop much lol

2. How did you get into making tags, scrap kits?

I used to make blends for html chatrooms and discovered taggers and
I was hooked and joined msn groups and took a hiatus and started
using the ever so popular scraps and templates

3. Who's your fave artist?

OMG this one is so hard lol I like alot but My top favorites would be
Garv, Elias, Rac, Jensen, and Woolcott amongst many other's lol

4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?

There are so many talented Designers out there but My fav's
would be Scraps With Attitude, Scrappers Emporium, Scrappers-Delight,
Pimp My Tags With Scraps and of course My Lady Queen and the Misfits lol

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?

Scraps with Attitude, Kathy's Place, Scrappers Emporium, Scrappers
Delight, Pimp My Tags with Scraps, Kirsty's Scraps and many other's lol

I will pass this survey on to Lou of ButterflyFlutterby Creations because
She has been a true inspiration to Me. Thank You Butter honey for
all You do in Padded Cell and out of it -hugs and kisses-.

No comments:

Post a Comment