Monday, September 14, 2009

Desire



For this tutorial You will need the following things.
Scrapkit of choice or the one I used by Rieneke. It's called Insane.
Thank You Rieneke for letting Me use Your kits in My tutorials -hugs-.
Template 32 by Beth from BlissfullyBeth.
Thank You Beth for sharing Your templates -hugs-.
Tube of choice. I used the artwork of Ismael Rac Who is now at AMI. You need a license in order to use any of His artwork.
Eye Candy 5 Impact Gradient Glow (optinonal).

Open Your tube and template in psp minimizing the tube for now. Shift+D on the template to duplicate it and close the original also delete the copyright layer as We won't be needing it any longer. Image canvas size 700x700. I know it's big but You can crop or resize later. On the text layer go to selections select all selections float selections defloat. Layers new raster layer and flood fill it with a color or gradient of choice. Selections select none. Effects Eye Candy 5 Impact Gradient glow. I just used the default settings. Add a drop shadow of choice or use My settings. Effects 3D Effects drop shadow horizontal and vertical 2 opacity 50 blur 2.00 color black. Delete the original layer.

With Your magic wand click on the gray rectangle layer inside of it. Selections modify expand by 3. layers new raster layer and fill it with a color or gradient of choice. I kept My selection going and found a paper I liked and went to edit copy and then pasted as a new layer. Selections invert and then I tapped on My delete key and selections select none. I put the blend mode on screen and the opacity down to 65. This is optional though. I just like a texture feeling without having to mess with a bunch of plug ins to get the desired effects.

On the original gray rectangle layer click on the black strip with Your magic wand. Layers new raster layer and flood fill it again with a color or gradient of choice. Selections select none. Effects texture effects weave with the following settings gap width and opacity 1 weave color black gap color I chose the lighter shade of My original color I filled it with and fill gaps is checked. I also applied the same gradient glow. Effects 3D effects drop shadow vertical and horizontal 2 opacity 100 blur 10.00. I repeated the drop shadow with the vertical and horizontal on 0. Delete the original layer.

With Your magic wand click on the white circle. Layers new raster layer and flood fill with a color of choice. Selections select none. Effects texture effects blinds width 2 opacity 10 color black both boxes checked. I did this twice. On Your tube go to edit copy edit paste as a new layer and position it into place. Now what I did on the area's that She overhung I erased the template parts of the cirlces and set her so that it was just right on the line of the frame. Effects 3D effects drop shadow with the following settings vertical horizontal 2 opacity 50 blur 7.00 color black.

On the dotted circle You may have to zoom in but go to selections select all selections float selections defloat. Layers new raster layer and flood fill with a color or gradient of choice. I added the same gradient glow and drop shadow as before. Delete the original layer. Now all that is left is adding the elements You like artist's copyright and Your name and save as png and Your all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment